- Spain got slaughtered by the Dutch (Globe and Mail, ESPN)
- Le Mans weekend (Le Mans)
- Executions of anyone wearing a uniform in Iraq (Zero Hedge)
- Venezuelan prostitutes earning more from trading American dollars than sex (Bloomberg)
- Thousands respond to Cleric's pleas for mobilization (Market Watch)
- $40-45 billion merger between Covidien and Medtronic (Market Watch, Reuters)
- How times have changed! Iran and U.S. to coordinate on action in Iraq (Bloomberg, Telegraph, World Bulletin)
- Mexico City moves to ban circus animals (New York Times)
Saturday, June 14, 2014
Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a dress!
News from around the world!