Natural Gas: UNG
- On the daily chart EMA(13) is still tracking below the EMA(34) and the EMA(4) has moved below the EMA(9) which is a negative sign.
- DBA still listed as neutral.
- EMA's bearishly crossing over with EMA(13) below EMA(34), both of which are now below MA(144) on the daily chart.
- JJU has moved below a critical horizontal support line on the daily chart.
- The weekly chart suggests this is going down to $17.40.
- JJU is being listed as short.
- Possible bottom forming on daily and weekly charts at $14.00 to $14.20.
- KOL is listed as a neutral.
- On the daily chart my proposed long term ascending blue channel didn't work out and we had a breakdown five days ago. It's holding well to my descending red channel.
- JO is listed as a short.
- A reprieve in the collapse of oil has shown some support in DBC on the daily chart (along with strong agricultural stocks I might add). It moved outside the descending channel which often signals the "denouement" of a collapse.
- A tentative support was proposed at $18.75 but that appears to be breaking down.
- DBC is listed as a short.
- We are still above $34.10 on the daily chart so perhaps this will hold.
- New diagonal support line put in around $32.00 on the weekly chart.
- JJC listed as short.
- EMA's are bullishly configured on the daily chart and above the MA(144).
- My call of a "sell" at the $27.00 resistance level on the weekly chart was wrong and has been followed by two strong closes above.
- CORN is listed as a strong buy.
- Hasn't moved below $40.00 which is a sign of support. Bullish configuration with the EMA(13) moving above the EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Listed as a strong buy.
Crude Oil: USO
- $BPENER index is below 20 meaning this thing horribly oversold. Coincidentally on the daily chart we have the appearance of a bottom forming at around $20.50.
- Momentum indicators are showing a possible double bottom formation. I will monitor closely.
- A neutral signal is being listed because I want to see if this proposed bottom plays out.
- EMA(13) moving below EMA(34) on the daily chart however the EMA(4) is above the EMA(9).
- GLD between $120.00 and $110.00 is a buy and accumulation zone.
- Gold is a speculative buy.
- After LIT's calamatous fall it hasn't yet closed below $11.00 on the weekly charts which I think suggests a bottom.
- EMA(4) recently moved below the EMA(9) on the daily charts which is the beginning of a daily bearish call on LIT.
- Lithium was listed as a short.
- Livestock is a speculative buy on the daily chart.
- StochRSI is in the oversold position but KST is still down sharply on the daily chart.
- The weekly chart shows a breakdown of UNG with support coming in at around $15.70.
- Natural gas is listed as a neutral. I am very certain a bottom is forming as the mean StochRSI indicator is now finally crawling out above the 20 line.
- Daily chart looks like a bearish flag. Fall towards $71.00.
- EMA's on the weekly chart are all holding at the same level. PALL is gradually moving towards the final channel support line.
- Palladium is listed as a strong short.
- The daily chart is showing a bullish convergence of the EMA(13) towards the EMA(34). Possible bottom at $114.50.
- EMA(4) has moved above EMA(9).
- Platinum is being changed to speculative buy.
- Boundaries were shown $16.00 and $14.60 and silver is beginning to show some very positive movements.
- Silver is a buy at $14.60 to $16.00 (suspiciously similar to GLD).
Soy Bean: SOYB
- Support at around $19.00.
- Still not out of the danger zone yet on the daily chart as a consolidation pattern has developed. EMA(13) is imminently about to cross below the EMA(34). Support at around $20.25.
- EMA(17) and EMA(21) are converging on the weekly chart.
- Soy is currently listed as a neutral.
- On the daily chart the EMA(4) moved above the EMA(9). Possible beginning of further movement upwards.
- Typical bottom formation pattern developing. I think resistance will appear around $37.50.
- Steel was listed as speculative buy.
- A series of lower highs has taken place.
- EMA(13) is still below EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Sugar is listed as a short.
- Timber is still a short first to $23.40, then all the way to $22.80 to $22.5.
- We have a higher low on the daily chart with the possibility of fourth one developing. Let's continue to monitor closely.
- Also appears as if a head and shoulders pattern is forming.
- Uranium is a short all the way $11.00 and beyond. Let's see if this holds.
- Support level collapsed with one close below so far.
- EMA(4) has moved below EMA(9) which is a bearish development, however EMA(13) is still well above EMA(34).
- Retracement towards $10.60 is foreseen.
- Wheat is a short on the daily chart.
Jakob Richardson © 2014