Natural Gas: UNG
- On the daily chart EMA(13) is still tracking below the EMA(34) however the EMA(4) has moved above the EMA(9) which is a postive sign with the stock so close to to upper resistance.
- Weekly chart is not looking strong and appears it has further to fall although the MACD is showing some modest divergence.
- DBA still listed as neutral.
- EMA's bearishly crossing over with EMA(13) below EMA(34), both of which are now below MA(144) on the daily chart.
- JJU has moved below a critical horizontal support line on the daily chart.
- The weekly chart suggests this is going down to $17.40.
- JJU is being listed as short.
- Possible bottom forming on daily and weekly charts at $14.00 to $14.20.
- KOL is listed as a neutral.
- On the daily chart my proposed long term ascending blue channel didn't work out and we had a breakdown five days ago. It's holding well to my descending red channel.
- Watch support at $30.25 on the weekly chart but it doesn't look like it's going to hold.
- JO is listed as a short.
- A reprieve in the collapse of oil has shown some support in DBC on the daily chart (along with strong agricultural stocks I might add). It moved outside the descending channel which often signals the "denouement" of a collapse.
- The weekly chart is hopeless as won't provide any insight for us except it has been outside the larger declining channel for four weeks already.
- DBC is listed as a neutral.
- We are still above $34.10 on the daily chart so perhaps this will hold.
- New diagonal support line put in around $32.00 on the weekly chart.
- JJC listed as short.
- EMA's are bullishly configured on the daily chart and above the MA(144).
- My call of a "sell" at the $27.00 resistance level on the weekly chart was wrong and has been followed by two strong closes above.
- CORN is listed as a strong buy.
- Hasn't moved below $40.00 which is a sign of support. Bullish configuration with the EMA(13) moving above the EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Listed as a strong buy.
Crude Oil: USO
- $BPENER index is below 20 meaning this thing horribly oversold. Coincidentally on the daily chart we have the appearance of a bottom forming at around $20.50.
- Zero Hedge released a fabulous article speculating on the fall of crude oil to around $33.00 based on the historical divergence of crude and natural gas.
- A neutral signal is being listed because I want to see if this proposed bottom plays out.
- EMA(13) moving below EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- GLD between $120.00 and $110.00 is a buy and accumulation zone.
- Gold is a speculative buy.
- After LIT's calamatous fall it hasn't yet closed below $11.00 on the weekly charts which I think suggests a bottom.
- EMA(4) above EMA(9) on the daily charts which is the beginning of a bullish call on LIT.
- Lithium was listed as a neutral.
- On the weekly chart EMA(17) moving below EMA(21) which is bearish. Furthermore we've had a close outside the support line for the bottom-most channel line.
- Support at $28.40 on the daily and weekly chart.
- Chart is not looking happy and I would say that it's a short.
- StochRSI is in the oversold position but KST is still down sharply on the daily chart.
- The weekly chart shows a breakdown of UNG with support coming in at around $15.70.
- Natural gas was listed as a short.
- Daily chart looks like a bearish flag. Fall towards $71.00.
- EMA's on the weekly chart are all holding at the same level. PALL is gradually moving towards the final channel support line.
- Palladium is listed as a strong short.
- The daily chart is showing a bearish deviation of the EMA(13) away from the EMA(34). Possible bottom at $114.50.
- Platinum is being changed to neutral.
- Boundaries were shown $16.00 and $14.60 and silver is beginning to show some very positive movements.
- Silver is a buy at $14.60 to $16.00 (suspiciously similar to GLD).
Soy Bean: SOYB
- Support at $19.00.
- Still not out of the danger zone yet on the daily chart as a consolidation pattern has developed. EMA(13) is imminently about to cross below the EMA(34). Support at around $20.25.
- EMA(17) and EMA(21) are converging on the weekly chart.
- Soy is currently listed as a neutral.
- On the weekly chart it has met support at $34.50. Indicators are flashing a double bottom.
- On the daily chart the EMA(4) and EMA(9) are holding at the same point. Possible beginning of further movement upwards.
- Steel was listed as neutral.
- A series of lower highs has taken place. My optimism in sugar has been misplaced.
- EMA(13) is still below EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Sugar is listed as a short.
- Timber is still a short all the way to $22.80 to $22.50
- We have a higher low on the daily chart with the possibility of second one developing. Let's continue to monitor closely.
- Uranium is a short all the way $11.00. Let's see if this holds.
- Wheat was listed as a buy on November 17th and that listing as not changed.
- Two closes above $13.20 on the daily chart signalling that this breakout is genuine. Currently holding at breakout support level.
Jakob Richardson © 2014