Natural Gas: UNG
- EMA(13) is still tracking below the EMA(34)
- Weekly chart is not looking strong and appears it has further to fall
- DBA still listed as neutral.
- Another rising support for this commodity which should be found at $18.40.
- EMA's bearishly crossing over with EMA(13) below EMA(34), both of which are now below MA(144) on the daily chart.
- JJU has moved below a diagonal long term support line.
- A sell should have been placed on the weekly chart about three weeks ago after coming into contact with upper resistance at about $21.25. EMA(17) imminently about to move below EMA(43).
- JJU is being listed as short.
- Possible bottom forming on daily charts at $14.20.
- On the weekly chart a sell/short was issued four weeks ago and that listing has not changed.
- KOL is listed as a short.
- Coffee is the midst of breaking down, support broke at $32.00 today on the daily chart.
- Watch support at $30.25 on the weekly chart but it doesn't look like it's going to hold.
- JO is listed as a short.
- Commodities are currently in a meltdown. A sell signal on the weekly chart was issued back in August and that listing has not changed.
- I have no idea where the bottom for this is going to come. Two closes above $18.75 today and yesterday signals another attempt at a bottom.
- DBC is listed as a short.
- We are still above $34.10 on the daily chart so perhaps this will hold.
- New diagonal support line put in around $32.00 on the weekly chart.
- JJC listed as short.
- EMA's are bullishly configured on the daily chart and above the MA(144).
- I want to see two convincing closes above the resistance line at $27.00 on the weekly chart or the EMA(17) getting above the EMA(21).
- CORN is listed as a buy.
- Hasn't moved below $40.00 which is a sign of support. EMA(13) imminently able to move across EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Listed as a strong buy.
Crude Oil: USO
- $BPENER index is below 20 meaning this thing horribly oversold.
- A short was listed back on November 10th and that listing has not changed.
- I'm smelling fear in the market. Precious metals are down and the U.S. dollar is up.
- EMA(13) moving below EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- On the daily chart watch for resistance at $120.00.
- Gold is a short.
- Lithium was listed as a short on November 17th and it remains unchanged.
- On the weekly chart EMA(17) moving below EMA(21).
- Support at $28.40 on the daily chart.
- Chart is not looking happy and I would say that it's a short.
- StochRSI is in the oversold position but KST is still down sharply on the daily chart.
- EMA(4) and EMA(9) are finally converging for a move up.
- Natural gas was listed as a neutral.
- Daily chart looks like a bearish flag.
- Breakdown happened today with a fall towards $71.00.
- Palladium is listed as a short.
- The daily chart is showing a bearish deviation of the EMA(13) away from the EMA(34). Possible bottom at $114.50.
- EMA(4) moved below EMA(9).
- Platinum is being changed to neutral.
- Boundaries were shown $16.00 and $14.60 and silver is beginning to show some very positive movements.
- Silver is a buy at $14.60 to $16.00.
Soy Bean: SOYB
- Support at $19.00.
- Still not out of the danger zone yet on the daily chart as a consolidation pattern has developed. EMA(13) is imminently about to cross below the EMA(34). Support at around $20.25.
- Today EMA(4) moved below EMA(9).
- Soy is currently listed as a neutral.
- On the weekly chart it has met support at $34.50. Indicators are flashing a double bottom.
- On the daily chart the EMA(4) and EMA(9) are quite divergent signalling a move upwards.
- Steel was listed as neutral.
- A series of lower highs has taken place. My optimism in sugar has been misplaced.
- EMA(13) is still below EMA(34) on the daily chart.
- Sugar is listed as a short.
- Timber is still a short all the way to $22.80 to $22.50
- Uranium is a short all the way $11.00
- Wheat was listed as a buy on November 17th and that listing as not changed.
- Two closes above $13.20 on the daily chart signalling that this breakout is genuine.
Jakob Richardson © 2014