Natural Gas: UNG
- DBA still listed as neutral.
- JJU is being listed as neutral, now holding at a critical support level.
- KOL is listed as a short until we come into contact with the (blue) approaching diagonal support line.
- JO is listed as a neutral and is all-over the place.
- DBC has been listed as a short since August of last year.
- JJC listed as speculative buy as it currently sits a critical support level from 2013 and 2014 lows.
- CORN is listed as a strong buy but currently sits at an important support level. If the channel breaks the listing will change, however this is still only it's second tap with the lowermost band of the channel.
- Listed as a neutral. Support at around $40.00 may strengthen it's forward direction.
Crude Oil: USO
- A short signal is being issued, duh!! USO continues to astound and amaze me. Feels like 2008 all-over again.
- Gold is a buy.
- Lithium is listed as a neutral and currently sitting at a crucial support level of $11.00.
- Livestock is a strong short on the weekly chart.
- Natural gas is listed as a speculative buy. UNG is positioned at a low made back April of 2012.
- Palladium is listed as a strong short.
- Platinum is listed as a speculative buy. It has found support in the $115.00 zone and momentum indicators are showing upward movement.
- Silver is a buy at $14.60 to $16.00 (suspiciously similar to GLD).
Soy Bean: SOYB
- Soy is currently listed as a neutral while it's current consolidation pattern resolves.
- Steel is listed as a speculative buy while it's at support around $34.50. This level corresponds to lows established back in late 2011 and mid-2012.
- Sugar is listed as a short.
- Timber is still a strong short first to $23.40, then all the way to $22.00.
- Uranium is a strong short all the way $11.00 and beyond. Let's see if this holds at it's current level.
- Wheat is a neutral on the weekly chart.
Jakob Richardson © 2014