I'm only going to be able to give the listed recommendation tonight. I have a twelve hour shift at the care home tomorrow.
Natural Gas: UNG
- DBA still listed as a short.
- JJU is being listed as short despite the apparent bottom. This is simply a 'channel widening exercise,' the decline will continue.
- KOL is now as a short.
- JO is listed as a short after breaking down from it's upward channel.
- DBC is listed as a short.
- JJC listed as short.
- Please take profits on CORN
- EMA's have all crossed and are headed downwards. In the long term I still like CORN, but now it's time to catch our breath and rejoin CORN once a higher low has formed.
- CORN is listed as a short.
- Listed as a short.
Crude Oil: USO
- $BPENER index is below 20 meaning this thing horribly oversold.
- A short signal is still issued
- Gold is now a speculative short. There needs to be a pause in this ascent.
- Lithium is changed to neutral.
- Livestock was listed a strong short on the weekly charts and the daily charts are now reflecting this.
- Natural gas is listed as a neutral. Weather report issued on Bloomberg stated that higher than expected temperatures were expected for the next two weeks.
- Palladium is listed as a strong short.
- Platinum is still listed as a speculative short. A pause is needed here as well and it has reached my proposed resistance of $125.00. I still really like precious metals in the long-run.
- Silver is a speculative short. It too has approached a critical resistance level so profits should be taken.
Soy Bean: SOYB
- Soy has been changed to a short all the way to about $19.00.
- Steel is still listed as speculative buy.
- Sugar is listed as a neutral. A bottom looks like it's going in!
- Timber is still a strong short first to $23.40, then all the way to $22.80 to $22.5.
- Uranium is a strong short all the way $6.00 and beyond.
- Retracement towards $10.60 is foreseen.
- Wheat is a short on the daily chart.
Jakob Richardson © 2015